The wonderful Swedish South Coast
A warm welcome to Trelleborg Strand Camping!
Stay in cozy and fresh cottages all year round
Book your cottage online,where you can book and see the availability when you would like to come.
Please contact us with your requested time of arrival.
The campsites and pitches are closed for the season. If you long for a weekend or mid-week stay with your camper or caravan, before we open up again, we recommend a stay at one of our other facilities: Tobisviks Camping.
Do you want to book for 2021? We have opened the bookings!
Trelleborg Strand is a 3-star rated campground which is located between the sea and the highway 9, approximately 2,5 km east of Trelleborg and nearby Smygehuk, Sweden’s southernmost promontory.
Trelleborg Strand is a calm and comfortable family campground with a seaside resort, a shiny white beach for the little ones and a pier for the older ones.
On the campground you can find among other things a little supermarket with fresh buns and bread from Bodi bakery, a shiny white beach, a wheelchair-accessible pier, a miniature golf course, beach volleyball, tennis, boules and guided activities.
With the bike you can take nice tours along the Skåneleden, either towards the east to Smygehuk, Ystad and Österlen or towards the west to the centre of Trelleborg, the harbour and along the sea to the picturesque villages Skanör and Falsterbo.
Our cabins come in several sizes and set-ups, suitable for everybody. In direct connection to the campground you can find a restaurant with various meals for a calm dinner with a view over the sea.
We are looking forward to welcome you at Trelleborg Strand!
Ola & Anna Ambuhm with staff
Information about Covid-19
For us, your safety and security is always a high priority. We at Trelleborg Strand always strive to create memorable experiences and we want to continue to do so. We take the current situation with the Corona virus very seriously and we do everything to make you, our guests, feel safe during our stay with us. We promise that we will continue to do everything for you!
On this page we will continuously inform you who are planning to visit us or who have already booked your trip. We follow recommendations from Swedish authorities and experts.
Living with us
- When you are coming to us with a caravan or motor home you have 100% control over your environment and you can feel as safe and secure as you do at home
- When you live in our cabins (all year round) you have your own accommodation with plenty of distance to your neighbors. All our cottages are thoroughly disinfected after your stay.
Activities – Nature is good for us!
- At Trelleborg Strand there are many opportunities for outdoor activities. Breathing fresh air is important for all of us!
- If you want to do something on your own, you can go for a walk by the beach and hang out in our beautiful environment
Common buildings and reception extra cleaning procedures
- For your safety, we have introduced extra cleaning routines throughout the facility, which mean that our service houses are disinfected daily. The reception, door handles and access cards are more examples of contact surfaces which are disinfected regularly.
- We urge everyone who visits us, both guests and staff, to be sure to wash and disinfect our hands frequently.
We can help each other
This summer, we still have to keep our distance to others to prevent the spread of infection. As before, it is also important to stay at home if you have symptoms or are ill, wash your hands frequently, cough and sneeze in your arm fold and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
What applies to cancellations?
For the time being, regular cancellation policy applies. Should we receive new recommendations from Swedish authorities that affect booked trips, we will inform you about this.
What applies if Sweden closes the border?
We follow the Swedish Agency for Social Protection and Preparedness MSB: recommendations and follow developments continuously.